UPR Info recently established an Advisory Board in charge of providing the Executive Committee and the Director of UPR Info with advice, expertise and strategies on the activities of the organisation in order to better fulfil its goal: to promote and strengthen the Universal Periodic Review.
The current members are:
- Anita Goh (France) - NGO Group for the CRC
- Marianne Lilliebjerg (Denmark) - Amnesty International
- Professor Edward R. McMahon (United States) - University of Vermont
- Katharina Rose (Germany) - International Coordinating Committee of National Human Rights Institutions
- Micheol Tierney (Ireland) - Permanent Mission of Ireland to the United Nations